In an effort to meet the demands of a changing University population, this spring the University will continue its extended office hours for key service offices during significant advising, registration and enrollment periods.
The dates and required schedule of hours are indicated as follows:
The following offices are open for extended hours during the regular semester, Mondays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Academic Advising
- Auxiliary Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Aid
- Graduate School
- Residential Education and Services
- Student Academic Services (Center for Advising and Student Transitions, EOF and CADA)
- Student Accounts
- University Health Center
Other offices to be determined or as necessary including departmental advising offices.
The University Bookstore
The Bookstore Hours will be as follows:
- Friday, 1/24 - 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 1/25 - 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 1/26 - 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, 1/27 - 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1/28 - 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1/29 - 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 1/30 - resume normal hours (8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Tuesday thru Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Fall 2014 Registration
The dates for extended hours for Fall 2014 Registration will be Monday, April 7 to Thursday, April 10, 2014.