The Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Join us on Wednesday, March 19th at 6:00 p.m. in University Hall (7th floor) for a Graduate Information Session. This is an opportunity to speak one-on-one with faculty and staff from the School of Business, as well as representatives from the Teacher Education program and The Graduate School.
The Graduate Information Session is designed to provide potential applicants an overview of the following:
- Benefits of Graduate Study
- Graduate Application and Admissions Process
- Financial Aid (A representative will be there to answer your questions)
Immediately following the Graduate School overview, there will be presentations on:
- Initial Teacher Certification (P-3, K-6 and P-12 with content area certification)
- School of Business – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Please explore our website and learn about the exciting opportunities at MSU. Our programs of study page offers a complete listing of programs at the graduate level. We encourage you to visit this page and review the admissions requirements as well as the full course description for your intended program.