The Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections recognized several College of Education and Human Services faculty and adjuncts as recipients of the Professing Excellence Awards on May 5th.
The Professing Excellence Awards were open to any Montclair State University professor, both adjunct and full time. The purpose of the Professing Excellence Awards is to highlight and acknowledge those educators who make meaningful contributions to our students’ lives both inside and outside the classroom.
The College of Education and Human Services proudly congratulates the following individuals from our College for receiving awards:
Outstanding Dedication to Student Education Award:
Dr. Sara Wasserman, Department of Early Childhood, Elementary, and Literacy Education
Outstanding Education Practices Award:
Dr. Eva Goldfarb, Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences
Robert Gilbert, Department of Exercise Science and Physical Education
Excellence Through Advising Award:
Dr. Angela Sheely-Moore, Department of Counseling and Educational Leadership
Meaningful Impact Award:
Joe Abruscato, Department of Counseling and Educational Leadership
Professors who receive awards:
• Gain recognition on the Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections website
• Receive a plaque and certificate for their award
• Have an opportunity to serve as a keynote at the Leadership Institute on November 7th, 2014 or for Leadership Cross Training
• Be highlighted in an ad in The Montclairion
• Gain recognition from their academic department as they will be notified of the awards
Please join CEHS in acknowledging all of the award recipients and nominees for these awards for their contributions and accomplishments!