The Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections is proud to announce the recipients of the Professing Excellence Awards. These professors were nominated based on their dedication, meaningful impact, advising, impact an alumni, and for their commitment outstanding education practices.
The Professing Excellence Awards were open to any Montclair State University professor, both adjunct and full time. The purpose of the Professing Excellence Awards is to highlight and acknowledge those educators who make meaningful contributions to our students’ lives both inside and outside the classroom.
Professors who receive awards:
- Gain recognition on the Center for Leadership Development and Campus Connections website
- Receive a plaque and certificate for their award
- Have an opportunity to serve as a keynote at the Leadership Institute on November 7th, 2014 or for Leadership Cross Training
- Be highlighted in an ad in The Montclairion
- Gain recognition from their academic department as they will be notified of the awards
Outstanding Education Practices Award:
Kirsten Monsen-Collar, Biology and Molecular Biology
Excellence Through Advising Award:
Diana Thomas, Mathematics