A quick reminder: All vehicles parking on Montclair State University’s campus surface lots or in the CarParc Diem deck must be registered to a valid Montclair State University permit. Permits are available online: Parking Permit. Be sure you obtain your 2014-2015 permit!
Before you register, remember:
- Review your Permit Options online before registering.
- View the Parking Map to understand the campus layout before the start of the semester.
- Read the Parking Regulations – some things have changed since last year, such as:
- Resident Parking changes include:
- Weekend parking privileges extended to Lots 4 and 5 from Friday at 4:30 P.M. through Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
- NJ Transit permits will be available to sophomores online or from the Parking office at a reduced rate.
- Commuter Parking changes include:
- Weekend overnight parking allowed from Saturday 3:30 am to Sunday 11:59pm
- Parking has been extended to 3:30 a.m. to correlate with Library hours.
- You may register up to four (4) vehicles – only one (1) registered vehicle is allowed on campus at any given time.
- If you wish to change or delete vehicles associated with your account please email the Parking Services office (email@example.com) to make the adjustments.
Visit the Parking Service website for additional information.