Summer Is Your Chance To AdvanceWith hundreds of face to face, online and hybrid courses offered May through August, summer is your chance to advance toward the completion of your program. Courses are offered in nine sessions, making it convenient for you to fit a course into your summer plans.
Course ScheduleThe catalog of courses and schedule of classes for the summer sessions are now available in NEST! For more information on the courses available during the summer, please visit the Course Schedule web page.
Start Planning Today
Your Summer Sessions registration time is based on your academic year as of fall 2016:
- Monday, March 13, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Seniors and Graduate Students
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Juniors and Non-Degree Graduate Students
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Freshmen
- Friday, March 17, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver, NJ State DOL (Department of Labor) Training Program students , all other students
Check your NEST account for your registration status and earned credits under the “Register for Classes” page.