We look forward to your return this fall and would like to take this opportunity to remind you that all vehicles parking on Montclair State University’s campus must be registered to a valid Montclair State University permit.
Below you will find important information about campus parking including the permit registration schedule.
Before you register, remember:
- Review your Permit Options online before registering.
- Read the Parking Regulations – including regulations that relate to your permit.
- Students may fill out an exceptions request form for extenuating circumstances. Only medical exceptions * will be considered.
- View the Parking Map to understand the campus layout before the start of the semester.
- You may register up to four (4) vehicles – only one (1) registered vehicle is allowed on campus at any given time.
- If you wish to change or delete vehicles associated with your account please email or contact us to make the adjustments.
It is the responsibility of all students to purchase a parking permit, to read and abide by the Parking Regulations, and to ensure that all vehicle information is up-to-date.
Schedule for Student Parking Registration
Permits can be obtained at: montclair.edu/parking per the following schedule, please expect delays via the web as we await higher-than-normal traffic:
|Date Available||Commuter Students||Price||Get|
|August 1, '17
||Commuter (CS) Permit||$260.00 + tax||Online|
|August 1, '17||Evening (EP) Permit||$125.00 + tax||Online|
|Date Available||Resident Students||Price||Get|
|August 1, '17||** NJ Transit (30 or more earned credits)
Permit/Proxy card to be delivered via mail. Please allow 3-5 business days.
(Includes Proxy Card Activation
|August 1, '17||Resident Permit
(90 or more earned credits)
|August 1, '17||** Red Hawk Deck Permit
(60 or more earned credits)
|Date Available||Other Permit Types||Price||Get|
|August 1, '17||Permit for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) *||$260.00
|August 1, '17||Motorcycle Permit
|Date Available||Commuter Red Hawk Parking Garage Permits||Price||Get|
|Current Red Hawk Parking Garage Permits Holders||$425.00||Online|
August 1, '17
|New Permit Subscribers For Red Hawk Parking Deck||$425.00||
* Please note that in order to obtain a Montclair State University PWD hangtag, students must first bring their state-issued placard and identification to the Parking Office located in the Red Hawk Parking Deck.
Medical exceptions without a New Jersey state-issued hangtag must contact the Disability Resource Center with medical documentation in order to be considered for other permit options.
** Red Hawk Parking Deck and NJ Transit Parking Deck Permits are in high demand and of limited
Please remember to visit our website montclair.edu/parking to review all Parking Regulations before purchasing a permit and to update your vehicle information.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will respond promptly to all questions.