Montclair State University held its 2010 Commencement exercises on Friday, May 21, at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey, conferring 3,745 degrees in science and mathematics, humanities and the social sciences, business, the arts, and education.
Montclair State University President Susan A. Cole presided over the exercises and the Commencement address was delivered by author James Bradley who received an honorary Doctor of Letters degree.
Congratulations to the Class of 2010!
- View Commencement Photos on flickr.com.
- Read President Cole’s Commencement address.
- View videos of the Commencement ceremony.
- Read news coverage of the event in The Record and The Star-Ledger.
- Read about the Convocation ceremonies for theCollege of the Arts, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the College of Science and Mathematics, the College of Education and Human Services, the School of Business, and the Graduate School.