On Saturday, January 31, 2004 at 1:30, the School of the Arts (SART) will host its annual Open House / Admissions Workshop. The SART Admissions Workshop is for college bound students interested in learning about programs in the School of the Arts. The Workshop will feature overview presentations on the university with special focus on music, theatre, dance, communication studies, art & design and broadcasting. Students will also learn about career opportunities in the arts and how to prepare for an interview, audition or portfolio review. Campus tours will follow the presentations. To register, call 973-655-7346, or email email@example.com Leave your name, address, phone number, intended major and the number of guests you will bring. Click here for travel directions and/or additional Campus Visits opportunities.
For further information on the School of the arts, visit www.montclair.edu/arts or come to one of the remaining "Arts Days" events listed below:
- Dance Day: April 23, 2004
- Broadcasting Info Sessions: January 31, 2004; March 6, 2004; April 22, 2004
- Concert Band Workshop: February 6, 2004
- Theatre Day: February 27, 2004
- Choral Music Workshop: March 12, 2004
- Chamber Music Workshop: April 23, 2004