The MSU campus will close at 4:30 PM on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 and will re-open on Monday, January 5, 2004.
The following conditions and exceptions apply.
- The main information booth, University Police, Village at Little Falls, and Russ Hall (resident rooms only) will be open and staffed during the entire period.
- All residence halls (except as noted above) will close at 11 AM on December 19.
- The Red Hawk Diner will close at 2 PM on December 24 and remain closed on December 25, January 1, and January 2. On all other days from December 19 through the winter campus closing, the Diner will be open from 7:30 AM to 7 PM (except December 31, when it will close at 2 PM).
- Sprague Library will be open on December 29 and December 30 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Access to the Librarys electronic resources and online catalog will be available at all times through the Librarys homepage http://library.montclair.edu.
- Panzer Gymnasium will be open only for scheduled athletic team practices and events.
- Although the Technology Solutions Center will be closed, staff will monitor and answer voice mail messages to the computer helpline (x7971) except on December 25 and January 1.
- Access will be available to e-mail, Internet, and administrative computer systems (including HRS, FRS, SIS, WESS, Raisers Edge, Blackboard, and WebCT). There will be intermittent service interruptions (5-10 minutes long) on certain IT systems and the network for routine maintenance activities. Any significant problems with systems will be announced on the MSU web page as well as a message on the Technology Solutions Center telephone (973-655-7971).