Come learn about the College of Science and Math at New Jersey's second largest and fastest growing University!
Montclair State University will host an Open House for Prospective Science and Math majors. Information presented at this program will include answers to frequently asked questions that relate to the following topics:
- Pre-Med programs and opportunities to prepare for medical school through Montclair's educational programs.
- Career preparation, internships, and job placement
- Articulation programs leading to the Doctoral degrees in Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy and Physical Therapy
- Full-tuition scholarships and other scholarship opportunities
- Faculty and student research opportunities - Admission requirements
College of Science and Math Open House
February 8th, 2004
Student Center Ballrooms
Registering is required. Go to Science Open House to register today!