The MBA Program of the School of Business will be
hosting a Saturday-only MBA information session:
November 16, 2010
4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Student Life Center
Molly Pitcher Room 104
Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
The session will provide an overview of the new program (effective January 2011), the application and admission process.To register for the information session, please click here.
Some of the
advantages of the Saturday-only MBA program are:
- Our MBA is AACSB accredited, the mark of excellence in business
- It is an accelerated, cohort-based program, structured like an executive MBA, without the price tag of an executive MBA
- The program lasts for 18 months; it begins in January of each year
on Saturdays only, one in the morning, one in the afternoon
- There are less than 25 students in each class: you progress through the program with the same group of students. This allows for a high level of interaction with the professors and students, creating a strong community
- Courses are taught by the same qualified professors as on our main campus
- Students are always guaranteed a seat in the Saturday-only MBA classes; courses are offered through a fixed schedule, making it easier to complete the prerequisites and subsequent courses
held on the campus of Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, New
The Saturday-only MBA at Brookdale is designed as a general degree, but if you’re interested in adding a specialization to your program, you can take the elective courses on our Montclair campus, where all MBA classes meet in the evenings (7:00 – 9:30 pm), or Saturday mornings, once a week. We offer students the choice of completing one or two concentrations in:
• International Business
• Management Information Systems
For more information, visit us at www.montclair.edu/MBA, or at our next Information Session.
We encourage you to attend the session and take the next step in your career!