During winter recess, many students return home for the holiday. However, if you decide to remain on campus, please be aware of the following modifications to parking during the break.
- Beginning Thursday, December 23, 2010, at 11:00pm, the parking office in the Red Hawk Deck will be closed, and will reopen January 2, 2011 at 3:00pm.
- For students attending Winter Session:
- If you already have a parking permit, you may continue to park as you would during the normal academic year.
- If you do not have a permit, you are not required to purchase one; however, you must utilize the short-term parking in the Red Hawk Deck, New Jersey Transit Parking Garage or in marked metered spaces in Lots 17 and 20A, and pay the appropriate rate. Surface lot parking is for permit holders only.
- Resident Students with permits who wish to leave their vehicle on campus over the winter break are encouraged to park their vehicle in the CarParc Diem Deck. This will prevent cars from potentially being blocked in by snow during inclement weather and would be a great help to the Grounds Department who clear the snow on campus.
Thank you and best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.