Interested in learning about a field combining music and psychology? Music Therapy Day is a free full-day program for college-bound students interested in a major and career in music therapy. Taking place on Nov. 4th, the event features presentations, class visitations, and networking opportunities with students and faculty.
Like Music Therapy Day, ARTS DAYS in other disciplines feature participatory workshops with School of the Arts faculty, performances by MSU students, career talks, audition / interview preparation techniques and more. A complete list of Arts Days events are listed below. To register for an EVENT, students can complete the online registration form or call 973-655-7346.
- Music Therapy Days: Oct. 6, Nov. 4, 2004; Feb. 23, March 24, 2005
- Concert Band Day: Feb. 11, 2004
- Orchestra Day: March 11, 2005
- Chamber Music Day: April 22,2005
- Choral Day: April 8, 2005
- Dance Days: December 10, 2004; April 29, 2005
- Communication Studies Day: December 3, 2004
- Theatre Days: Dec. 3, 2004; Feb. 25, 2005
- Broadcasting Orientations: Nov. 13, 2004; Jan. 29, March 5, April 21, July 6, 2005
- School of the Arts Workshop & Open House: January 29, 2005