The Center for Imaging and Optics invites you to attend the imaging and optics workshop to be held at Montclair State University on Friday, Nov. 19, 2004. The workshop brings together researchers, faculty, undergraduate and graduate students, and K1-12 science teachers. The meeting focuses on discussions of the current trends in the research, education and industry. The meeting is organized with support from The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE).
You are also encouraged to submit presentation proposals related to all fields of imaging and optics application. We are especially interested in:
- advances in imaging and optics research
- experiences with imaging and optics education
- curriculum initiatives in optics and imaging
- university and K1-12 examples of imaging and optics activities
- industry experiences in imaging and optics cooperation with educational institutions.
- student based research and projects
The deadline for submissions is October 28, 2004.
There is no charge for registration.
The workshop website can be found at: http://www.csam.montclair.edu/~cio/w2004/
A meeting flyer is available for print http://www.csam.montclair.edu/~cio/w2004/workshop_flyer.pdf
Please distribute this to any interested parties.
We look forward to this exciting event!