If you happy with your current meal plan, read no further. Your meal plan will be the same for Spring 2005.
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A CHANGE, CONTINUE READING:
If you wish to change your plan, please follow the instructions below and recognize the deadline to submit all changes is DECEMBER 17TH!
- Go to the MSU web site: www.montclair.edu/diningservices, print off a change form and drop it off to the Meal Plan Office.
- Stop by the Meal Plan Office and fill out a change form.
The Meal Plan Office is located in the Student Center, Cafeteria C, Room 202.
- Meal Plan balances and Flex Dollars do not roll over to the Spring Semester
- If you reside in Blanton, Bohn, Freeman, Webster, Stone, or Russ, you must carry a minimum of a 125 Block and above
- Students residing in either Wellesley Hotel must have a meal plan. All options are available, but one must be selected.
- Village, Clove, and Commuters are not required to have a meal plan but if you wish, you may enroll in a plan at any time.
- Please do not send checks to the Meal Plan office. All payment must be made to the Bursar's office.
ALL changes must be completed by December 17th.
If you have any questions, please contact or stop by our office, located in the Student Center, Cafe' C, Room 202 at (973) 655-7889.