Music Therapy Day (Feb. 23, March 23, 2005)
Interested in learning about a field combining music and psychology? Music Therapy Day is a free full-day program for college-bound students interested in a major and career in music therapy. The event features presentations, class visitations, and networking opportunities with students and faculty.
Interested in learning about theatre as a major and possible career? Come take classes with our faculty, see a production by our students ("Flying West") in the new Alexander Kasser Theatre and learn about theatre as a career.
Music Therapy and Theatre Days are part of the School of the Arts' ARTS DAYS series which feature participatory workshops with School of the Arts faculty, performances by MSU students, career talks, audition / interview preparation techniques and more. A complete list of Arts Days events are listed below. To register for any EVENT, students are invited to complete the online registration form or call 973-655-7346.
Remaining Arts Days events include:
- Theatre Days: February 25, 2005
- Dance Days: April 29, 2005
- Broadcasting Orientations: March 5, April 21, July 6, 2005
- Music Therapy Days: February 23, March 24, 2005
- Chamber Music Day: April 22, 2005
- H.S. Invitational Choral Festival: April 8, 2005
- H.S. Concert Band Festival: February 11, 2005
- H.S. Orchestra Festival: March 11, 2005