Spring 2013 - 01/30/2013
In Order to Complete the Waiver Card Below, You Will Need the Following:
- Your current health insurance plan ID card.
- Your health insurance brochure or plan description.
In order to complete the Waiver process, please go to www.firststudent.com
- Find your school on the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Montclair State University from the drop down menu then click continue.
- Select "Waive Your School's Insurance" on left hand side of the page.
- Within the Page select "Please CLICK HERE to complete the waiver.
- Once the process is complete, do not forget to print out a receipt for your records
- The Health Insurance Fee will be removed from your account after the add/drop period in January as long as you have an approved waiver on file. However, you may deduct the Health Insurance Fee when remitting a payment.
If you want to enroll in the insurance plan but need coverage prior to the start of classes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Student Accounts representative will add your name to the First Student web site. A response will be sent back to you, at that time please go to www.firststudent.com ; select Montclair State University from the drop down menu; then follow the instructions under the heading Student Tools select Enroll now; then follow HARD WAIVER STUDENT ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS. You will be able to print a temporary ID card within 24 hours. If you need insurance but do not need to enroll before the start of the semester (September 7th) you will be automatically enrolled and an insurance card will be mailed to the address on file by the end of October for the fall and the end of March for the spring term.