A message from Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual understands, respects and supports the professional and financial demands that teachers face every day. That’s why we offer members of the educational community our unique Learn Return program, a suite of exclusive auto insurance and professional benefits— just for teachers, at no additional cost.
Enhanced Auto Insurance Benefits
When your car spends as much time as you do on school business, it’s important that you have auto insurance that covers you when you need it—and affordably. Our Learn Return enhanced coverage protects you during everyday situations when you’re on the job, at no additional cost. So while you’re focusing on your students, we’re focusing on your auto safety.
• We’ll waive your deductible if your car is vandalized on school property or while you are using it for school-related events.
• We’ll waive your deductible if your car is damaged from a collision while you’re driving it on school business.
• If your personal education materials or school property is stolen or damaged while in your car, it’s covered to a limit of $2,500 per occurrence.
Educational and Career Benefits
We know that advancing your career is important to you. We also acknowledge the financial burden that continuing education can sometimes cause. So Liberty Mutual has partnered with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards to annually offer fifteen K-12 educators a fully funded National Board Certification Scholarship. You need not be a Liberty Mutual policyholder to apply.
National Board Certification offers teachers significant professional benefits:
• Provides performance-based pay increases
• Ensures the most highly accomplished teachers remain in the classroom
• Advances teachers into leadership roles
• Helps students achieve greater success on achievement tests
• Is recognized by many states as sufficient proof for state licensure
• Contributes to Continuing Education Units at many institutions of higher learning
Please note: Enhanced Auto Benefits are not available in Alaska, Florida, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas
This information brought to you by Liberty Mutual and the Montclair State University Foundation. Our partnership with Liberty Mutual offers competitive rates and superior service to alumni. For more information, please visit us at www.libertymutual.com/montclair .
© 2009 Liberty Mutual Group. All rights reserved.