- All academic year (September 1 - May 31) resident and commuter student parking permit costs will be reduced by $25!
- Sophomore Resident Students (those with 30 or more earned credits) will now be able to purchase a parking permit. This is a significant change to the previous requirement that required students to wait until their junior year to bring their car to campus.
- A resident permit will no longer confine you to one area of the campus.
- All residents will be provided with a standard resident permit which will enable you to park in any residential lot on campus.
- Resident students will be able to park in any commuter lot or in CarParc Diem on weekends (from Friday afternoon at 5 pm until Sunday evening at 11 p.m.).
- Weekend Day Passes will be available next Fall! "Pay-by-Phone" technology will enable your guests to pay for parking in certain lots.
- A Car-Share Program is coming to campus this Fall! You will be able to rent a car for short periods of time by visiting our website.
- Summer 2013 permit costs (June 1 - August 31, 2013) will be reduced by $50!
Have a healthy and enjoyable summer!
MSU Parking Services