As the Provost announced in early August 2013, the University has selected the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) to replace the Blackboard application.
In order to assist you with this LMS transition, Canvas training classes have been created and are being offered in multiple sections (started Fall13). In addition, we now offer Canvas evening training classes and Private group training for individual departments/programs.
Take a look at the following six Canvas training classes. "Mouse over" to see more info on each course. Please register here.
- Sneak Peek at Canvas (Offered both face-to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Introduction to Canvas (Offered both face to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Facilitating Interaction In Canvas (Offered both face-to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Designing Assessments in Canvas (Offered both face-to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Importing Blackboard Course content into Canvas
- Building Canvas Communities
Below are Canvas Self-paced Training Resources
Canvas Self-paced Training Resources