As you may know, Canvas has been selected as Montclair State University’s new learning management system (LMS) to replace the current Blackboard system effective Fall 2014. Students and instructors may find their Canvas courses preloaded for each semester.
You may access your courses at the MSU Canvas website, by visiting https://montclair.instructure.com/ and logging in using your NetID and password.
In order to assist you with this LMS transition, Canvas training classes have been created and are being offered in multiple sections (started Fall13). In addition, we now offer Canvas evening training classes and Private group training for individual departments/programs.
Take a look at the following six Canvas training classes. "Mouse over" to see more info on each course. Please register here.
- Introduction to Canvas (Offered both face to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Facilitating Interaction In Canvas (Offered both face-to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Designing Assessments in Canvas (Offered both face-to-face & Online. Evening classes available)
- Importing Blackboard Course content into Canvas
- Building Canvas Communities
- Web Conferencing Online