PaperCut Statistics Spring 2012
- We had 18 students go over their quota
- We had 137 end with less than a $5.00 balance in their account
- We had 11,753 users print 1 or more pages from PaperCut
- In total, 2,316,837 pages were printed this semester with an average of 20,323 pages per day
- 79.03% of the pages were printed in Duplex where 20.97% were printed in simplex
- For the semester, MSU consumed 18.05 trees
Comparatively, last semester when PaperCut launched in stealth mode without a set quota we had the following metrics. As a reminder, this did not occur until October 5, 2011.
- We had 10,943 users print 1 or more pages form PaperCut
- In total, 2,702,428 pages were printed this semester with an average of 21,970 pages per day.
- Please Note: TSS recorded the use of 1,400,000 pages for September (pre-PaperCut launch) bringing this total to 4,102,428 and does not include the September paper purchases for the Surf-N-Print Lab. I am estimating that we are close to 4,500,000 pages printed for fall.
- 59.91% of the pages were printed in Duplex where 40.09% were printed in simplex
- For the semester, MSU consumed 24.05 trees
In the labs 2,183,163 less pages in the Spring Semester were printed.