1. Can’t remember the name of a form or the 7-letter codename?No worries you can perform a search from the Go to field.
In the Go to field type in query filters such as SF%, SHA% or SG%
- Press Enter
- A pop-up window appears showing you a list of all the Banner forms beginning with SF, SHA or SG. Search among the list to find the form you are looking for
- Use your arrow keys (or pointer) to highlight it and press OK
- You can also search for a form if you only know part of it’s title/description:
- In the Go To field enter query filters such as %HOLD%
- Press Enter
- Search among the results to find the form you need
- Use your arrow keys (or pointer) to highlight it and press OK’
2. Using the "My Banner folder" for quick access to formsOn the main menu you will see a folder labeled ‘My Banner’. In this folder you can add and display forms you use the most so that you can access them directly. Use the GUAPMNU form to add or remove forms from this folder.
3. Using the Rollback function to clear informationRollback function clears out the record and takes you back to the key block so that you can enter another ID number or name.
4. How do you get to the Go to Field from another form?For example, if you are in SPAIDEN and want to go to another form, you need to press the F5 function key to get the Go to Field to pop up.
Download and print Internet Native Banner (INB) PDF
Questions? The first point of contact for any NEST or Banner-related questions should be the IT Service Desk at 973-655-7971, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Banner FAQs and Step-by-Step job aids are available in the OneMontclair site. Please enter your NET ID and password to access the job aids.
Thank you for your continued support of the OneMontclair Program.