With online graduate degree programs from Montclair State University you can achieve your degree goals and move closer to your career aspirations.
By taking one course at a time, over two sessions (two courses per semester), you can earn your degree while balancing work and other life obligations without feeling overwhelmed. This approach allows you to immerse in your coursework yet also earn six credits per semester and be eligible for financial aid.
Our online programs move you closer to your degree and provide you with flexibility and convenience without the hassle of commuting to class after work, allowing you to utilize your time more effectively. Additionally, our spring, summer and fall sequence provides many of our students with the opportunity to complete their degree within two years or less.*
- Flexible schedule – work at your own pace
- More career options and advances
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Fully online
Graduate Degrees Offered
- Child Advocacy and Policy, MA - (Online)
- Educational Leadership, MA - (Online)
- Sustainability Science, MS - Sustainability Leadership Concentration, Professional Science Master's - (Online)
- Master of Business Administration, MBA (Online)
- Dance, MFA - (Low-Residency)
Graduate Certificates Offered
*Currently, our online programs are available to students in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington State. Out of state students from the states listed may be eligible to pursue the MA in Educational Leadership as degree-only (without NJ certifications). Please contact the Graduate School for more information.