The New Student Orientation-Webinar
The orientation is conducted entirely online and covers the following topic areas:
- Welcome from the Office of Extended Learning
- Program Overview and Expectations
- Registering for Your Course
- How Online Courses Work
- Using Canvas - Online Course Template
- Important Student Resources
We highly recommend that all students admitted to an online program attend the Online - New Student Orientation. The orientation will give you the opportunity to "meet" your Graduate Program Coordinators and become connected with the Montclair State University online and on campus community. Please check your email for full details. If you need additional information, please call 973-655-7110 or email email@example.com.
View a recording of the Spring 2015 Online - New Student Orientation webinar which was held on Thursday, January 8, 2015.