Submit a Proposal
Frequently Applied to Federal Funding Agencies
ORSP Proposal Submission Policy
- All proposals must be received, along with the Routing Form, signed by the appropriate Department Chair and Dean at least 3 business days in advance of the proposal deadline.
- The Routing Form is required before proposals can be submitted.
- If routing forms are submitted after this deadline, ORSP cannot guarantee the timely submission of proposals.
- Most proposals are submitted online and the electronic verification process can take up to 24 hours to complete.
Budget Guidelines and Templates
Budget Guidelines provide information on stipends, salaries, benefits, and indirect costs.
Templates for budgets and budget justifications
- Budget Template without Matching Funds spreadsheet
- Budget Template with Matching Funds spreadsheet
- Budget Justification without Matching Funds
- Budget Justification with Matching Funds
Proposal Development Resources
- Guide to Grant Proposal Writing, New Jersey State Library
- Proposal Writing Short Course, The Foundation Center
- Strategy for NIH Funding: National Institutes of Allergy & Infectious Disease
- Research Funding National Institute of Mental Health (NiMH) National Institute of Health (NIH)
- How to Prepare a Winning Government-Funded Proposal by Karen M. Marking