National Science Foundation (NSF)
The National Science Foundation requires electronic submission of proposals. The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will submit proposals to NSF using FastLane. If this is your first time submitting to NSF, please complete the NSF Registration Form and email it to Sam Wolverton.
ORSP hosted a brown bag session on January 28, 2016 to discuss the changes--click here for details.
- Grant Proposal Guide
- Writing a Successful Proposal to NSF
- Major Research Instrumentation (MRI) Webcast: Program Summary and 2013 Competition Overview
- NSF Proposal Preparation Quick Reference
Processes and Procedures
- Guidance: Addressing Human Subject Cash Incentives with NSF
- Merit Review
- Proposal Review and Processing
- Proposal Review FAQs
- Non-Award Decisions and Transactions
- Award Processing
- Serve As An NSF Reviewer
Templates and Samples
Below are various templates and samples for sections of an NSF proposal.
- Biographical Sketch Template
- Data Management Plan Template
- Facilities, Equipment and Other Resources
- Current and Pending Template
- Research at Undergraduate Institutions (RUI) Impact Statements
- Postdoctoral Research Mentoring Plan Template