Elizabeth Valdez del Alamo
Her publications and research have been supported by The Howard Foundation, The Kress Foundation, The National Endowment for the Humanities, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Program for Cultural Cooperation Between Spain's Ministry of Culture and United States' Universities, and Montclair State University.
As Chair of the Advocacy committee for the International Center of Medieval Art, she coordinated the writing of a Statement of Ethics for historians of medieval art. She served on the Board of Directors of The International Center of Medieval Art (2002-2005), and served as a member of the Development Committee (2005-2006).
- Tuesday 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Queensboro Bridge and myself
- ICMA Code of Ethics for Art Historians
- Review: Thomas, Late Antique Egyptian Funerary...
- Review: Morganstern, Gothic Tombs of Kinship
- ICMA International Census of Dissertations
Census of Gothic Sculpture in America
Entries on Gothic sculpture in The Hispanic Society of America, co-authored with Constancio del Alamo, for Gothic Sculpture in America, vol. III, The Museums of New York and Pennsylvania, directed by Joan Holladay and Susan Ward, Publications of the International Center of Medieval Art, Turnhout, Brepols, for 2013.