Associate Professor, Early Childhood, Elementary, and Literacy Education
Erik Jacobson is the Graduate Program Coordinator for the Masters of Reading. He teaches courses on literacy foundations, content-area literacy, and reading comprehension. He is interested in the use of graphic novels, manga and comics in the classroom and has taught classes on that topic. He is also interested in literacy and technology and has taught classes on that topic, as well.
His current research focuses on adult basic education policy, the use of technology in adult education classrooms and adult basic education in Japan.
He currently serves on the University Senate and Chairs the Academic Information Technology Committee.
- Tuesday 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
- Wednesday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Write on Sports
- New Jersey Association of Lifelong Learning
- The American Immigration Policy Portal
- Make the Road New Jersey
- The Open Door Collective
- Literacy Research Association
- The Change Agent
- National Center for the Study of Learning and Lite