Deborah Fish Ragin
Health Psychology with emphasis on health disparities and health policy
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Thursday 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences Announcement: Deborah Ragin's 2nd Edition of Health Psychology now available
- Webinar, the Politics of Health (Sponsors: APS and Pearson Publishers)
- Health Communities Research Team Presents at the American Psychological Association Convention, 2014
My research team is exploring the individual, social, environmental and economic determinants of health for individuals and communities. This eight-member, largely undergraduate research team presented the results of our study at national and international conferences including:
1) Philippsborn, T., Shaikh, N., & Ragin, D.F. (2014, June). How healthy is your community? Paper presented at the Ninth International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada; and
2) Phillipsborn, T., Ahmed, S., Gattuso, S., Bohmer, R., Ramirez, M., & Ragin, D.F. (2014, August). Economic & policy determinants of health disparities. Paper presented at the annual American Psychological Association Convention, Symposium on Social and Psychological Implications of Poverty, Washington, D.C.
Publications to follow.