Telephone: (973) 655-5234
The Montclair State Athletic Program is operated in accordance with the principles of the NCAA Division III philosophy adopted by the membership of Division III in 1983. Montclair State offers 17 sports (8 men, 9women). Montclair is a member of the New Jersey Athletic Conference, New Jersey Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women, the Metropolitan Collegiate Athletic Conference, and the National College Athletic Association.
The women's varsity program includes basketball, field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, track (indoor), track (outdoor), and volleyball.
The men's intercollegiate sports are baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, soccer, track (indoor), track (outdoor), and swimming.
- Panzer Athletic Center--Six lane pool, fitness center, athletic training facility, gymnasium for varsity basketball and women's colleyball, and an auxiliary gymnasium. Home to Exercise Science and Physical Eduation, and Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Sprague Field--Field turf; seating for six thousand; permanent lighting system (all home football, women’s soccer, men's and women's lacrosse, and field hockey games scheduled for this facility).
- Pittser Field--Field turf complex. Home to men's and women's varsity soccer.
- Dioguardi Field--Lighted eight-lane synthetic surface track and practice field.
- MSU Softball Stadium--One softball field used for varsity competition. Tennis courts are adjancent to the MSU Softball Stadium.
- Yogi Berra Stadium--3,500 seat minor league baseball stadium. Used for minor league competition by the Jersey Jackals in the summer. Varsity collegiate play beginning Fall 1998.
- Floyd Hall Arena--A two sheet ice skating arena used for local youth hockey leagues, figure skating, and open skating. Facility available to campus community during specified times.