135 Life Hall
Telephone: (973) 655-5113, 7640
The Montclair State University Art Galleries was formed by the School of the Arts in 1969 as a nonprofit organization. Its mission is to propagate culture and art through interpretive contemporary art exhibitions and presentation of related events using its collection as well as local, statewide and international sources.
- The University Art Gallery is devoted to major exhibitions.
- Gallery One is devoted to student exhibitions.
- MFA Art Gallery is an instructional gallery space for the MFA Program
- The Sculpture Garden is devoted to outdoor art.
- All together the three galleries and the Sculpture Garden present approximately 17 local and international exhibitions each year. The Art Galleries also manage outdoor sculptures on the MSU campus