Audit Application (to Audit a course)  
Change of Address/Telephone Number
Change of Major/Minor
Change of Name and/or Student ID Number
Course Overlap
Course Overload
Course Withdrawal
Conferment of Degree Information
Credit Adjustment
Diploma Replacement
Enrollment Verification Request
Extension of Incomplete
Incomplete Contract
Independent Study
Non-Citizen Oath & Affidavit for Intent to Become a Citizen (to submit with application for certification)
Pass/Fail Application (available to MSU undergraduates only)
Request to Repeat an Undergraduate Course Permission Form
Statement of Completion of Degree Requirements
Teacher Certification Application (must be admitted in certification program to submit)
Transfer Credit Exchange Form
Transcript Request Form 
Verification of Degree/Enrollment
Work at Another Institution (undergraduate only)