Information for Abstract/Proposal Submission
When submitting your proposal be prepared to answer the following:
- Names and emails of authors and co-authors.
- Name, email and school/college of faculty advisor.
- Type of presentation - oral, poster or multimedia (with AV requirements if any).
- Institutional Review Board approval if using human subjects in the study.
- If you are unsure about whether your project requires IRB approval or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the IRB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee approval if using non-human vertebrate animals in the study.
- Title of presentation.
- A 250 word (maximum) abstract.
For any questions, feel free to contact Jessica Brandt, email@example.com (CHSS) or Scott Kight, firstname.lastname@example.org (CSAM).