Abstract Submission Instructions and Guidelines
Eighth Annual Montclair State University Student Research Symposium
Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2014
When submitting your proposal be prepared to answer the following:
- Names, phone numbers, and emails of authors and co-authors.
- Names of those who will be presenting.
- Type of presentation (oral, poster or multimedia).
- Audio-visual requirements.
- Institutional Review Board approval if using human subjects in the study.
- Title of presentation.
- A 200 word (maximum) abstract.
- Name, email, phone and school/college of faculty advisor.
After your proposal is approved if you want your poster to be printed in the ADP Center (free of charge), the deadline for submission is Friday, March 14, 2014. Posters’ dimensions should not exceed 40.6" (W) by 28.7" (L). For further instructions visit http://adpcenter.ning.com/page/poster-printing.
If your poster is printed elsewhere (Kinkos, Staples, academic department, etc.), then it can have a maximum size of 42" (w) by 40" (l).
For any questions, feel free to contact your college faculty representative to the Symposium Committee:
- College of the Arts -- Dr. Christopher McKinley
- College of Education and Human Services -- Dr. Matthew Shurts
- College of Humanities and Social Services – Dr. Ruth Propper
- College of Science and Mathematics -- Dr. Ashwin Vaidya
- School of Business – Dr. Yam Limbu
The URL for submissions is: https://aries.montclair.edu/symposium/