Capturing a scenic view of the New York City skyline, Bohn Hall's 16 floors house a resident community of approximately 500 students. Residents live in traditional rooms and share a community bathroom within gender-specific wings on each floor. Every room is equipped with its own sink and vanity mirror. Approximately two Community Assistants live on every floor and desk assistants keep the front desk operational 24 hours a day. Bohn Hall residents can interact with members of other communities such as residents in Blanton Hall in a shared quad area.
Please note that the room layout shown above represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Typical Bohn Hall Double Room (10 x 16 feet)
- 16 floors
- Laundry Facilities
- Residence Life and Residence Hall Association within the building
- Mediation Resorce Center, Center for Writing Excellence and Academic Resource Center within the building
- Hydration stations located on most floors
Bohn Hall Room Features:
- Single or bunked beds
- Desks with chairs
- Individual internet and University network access
- Wired for cable TV including free HBO, ESPN, and MTV
|View a Bohn Hall double room||See the view from the roof of Bohn Hall|