Housing 350 upperclassmen, Hawk Crossings is a garden apartment community at the western edge of campus. Freshmen are not assigned to the apartment communities. Each apartment accommodates 4 students with a kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, and full bath. All apartments are individually heated and contain window air conditioning units.
A residence dining meal plan is not required for those living in the apartment communities. Shuttle bus service is provided for easy access throughout the campus community. Eight Resident Assistants oversee the three buildings that make up Hawk Crossings.
Please note that the room layout shown below represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Typical Hawk Crossings Double Room
- Double bedrooms (10x12)
- Living/dining area
- Three buildings with three floors each
- Laundry facilities
- Complex office
All Apartments in Hawk Crossings are:
- Fully furnished
- Independently controlled air-conditioning and heat
- Wired for networking to the University's main computer system and to the internet
- Wired for 78 cable TV channels including HBO, ESPN, and MTV in every room
- Oven/stove combination
- Full size refrigerator with freezer
- Single or bunked beds
- Desks with chairs
- Wardrobe closets