The Village Apartments
On the northwest corner of campus sits The Village at Little Falls, an 848-bed apartment-style complex consisting of four residential buildings and an administrative building. Each residential building has five stories, accommodating approximately 43 residents and a community assistant on every floor. Each individual apartment accommodates approximately 4 residents.
The complex also provides a half basketball court, University Police substation, and an outdoor swimming pool. The Village at Little Falls is operational year-round and houses juniors, seniors, graduate students, as well as members of our international student living-learning community.
Please note that the room layout shown above represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Four Single Bedrooms
One Double and Two Single Bedrooms
- Single or double bedrooms
- Living room
- 2 full bathrooms
- 5 floors
- A lounge in every building
- Laundry facilities on every floor
All apartments in The Village are:
- Fully furnished
- Independently controlled air-conditioning and heat in every room
- Wired for networking to the University's main computer system and to the internet
- Wired for cable TV with 78 channels.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Island counter top
- Multi-position single beds
- Desk with chair
- Night-stand/desk drawers on wheels
- Wardrobe Closet
|View a panorama of a Village bedroom||View a panorama of a Village common area|