Submitting a Maintenance Request
Regular Service Request
Students are encouraged to submit work requests for issues that they see in their rooms.
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Heat/Air (HVAC), Housekeeping, Furniture or related maintenance work orders. Submit a work request.
- Cable television issues, fill out this form.
- To request maintenance work for draperies, e-mail ResEd.
- NEW Laundry Equipment Contact Info., Call 1-800-762-3452 or click here.
- For internet issues please call x7971 or contact OIT.
If you should have a problem submitting a work request, please contact the Facilities Service Desk (FSD).
The FSD operates from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 12:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Sunday. The office is closed on Saturday. They can be reached by phone at x5444, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Service Request
Emergency Service Requests refer to repairs that are necessary to either eliminate a clear threat to life or safety or to prevent extensive building damage. These items must be repaired and corrected immediately. Examples may include flooded areas, hazards to a resident's security or unlivable housing conditions.
In case of an emergency please contact the Police at 973-655-5222.