Frank Sinatra Hall is one of Montclair State University’s newest residence halls. It opened in Fall 2010 and is located along Clove Road on the western edge of the campus. Sinatra Hall is a six story residential facility containing 303 beds.
Frank Sinatra Hall Room Layouts
Please note that the room layout shown represents a general building floor plan. Some rooms may differ from this layout.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
- Six floors
- A lounge area on every floor
- Laundry facilities on floors two through six
- Community kitchen
- Card access to suite doors
- Suite-style living
- Six to eight residents per suite
- Suites are a combination of single, double and triple bedrooms
- All suites contain a full bathroom, powder room and shower room, so as to provide three comfort opportunities simultaneously
- Fully furnished
- Have heat and air conditioning capability
- Completely wireless
- Wired for cable TV with over 100 HD channels
- Multi-position single beds
- Desk with chair
- Wardrobe closet
- Three-drawer dresser