What Should Prospective Tutors Do?
- fill out the Tutor Application form and bring or mail to ASC
- bring two letters of recommendation from the faculty
- request an interview
What are the Requirements for a Peer Tutor?
Peer Tutor is an undergraduate student who:
- has demonstrated outstanding academic performance in the subject area(s) qualified to tutor
- is a junior or senior student
- has a "B+" average or better in those courses to be tutored
- has GPA 3.00 or higher
What are the Requirements for a Master Tutor?
Master Tutor possesses:
- bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education
- expertise in the subjects wishing to tutor
- GPA 3.00 or higher
- teaching and/or tutoring experience