Withdrawal/ Leave of Absence

It is STRONGLY encouraged that any student wishing to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the University must work with their academic advisor before taking such action. To find out who is your academic advisor, log on to WESS or call our main office at 973-655-7114.

Consequently, you must fill out the withdrawal/leave of absence form and submit it online.

*Please note this form is ONLY for Undergradute students NOT Graduate students.

Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Form