CAST provides support services for faculty advisors, professional advisors, and administrators who provide academic advising to students. Among the resources CAST offers are:
- training and support on the use of Starfish
- how to read the "Analysis of Academic Progress" document (the audit)
- a liaison program that interfaces CAST advisors to the Colleges, Schools, and their faculty advisors, department chairs, and department administrators
- monthly workshops in which curricular updates and new programs are discussed and best practices in the field of academic advising are explored
- training and support on the use of Banner and DegreeWorks
If you provide academic advising to students or if you'd like information about academic advising at Montclair State, don't hesitate to Contact Us.