Congratulations on your acceptance to Montclair State University! All new students admitted for the Spring or Fall 2014 semesters are required to attend New Student Orientation.
During this program students will:
- Participate in a variety of informative and exciting activities.
- Gather information about life on a college campus, learn about institutional policies and procedures, and explore academic opportunities.
- All freshman students will meet with an Academic Advisor and REGISTER for courses during the summer New Student Orientation.
- Learn about valuable resources on campus to support your journey to graduation and success.
- Learn how to get involved and get connected to your education in and out of the classroom.
- Receive your Montclair State University photo I.D.
Students transferring 29 or fewer credit hours are considered Freshmen Transfers. These students should attend a New Student Orientation NOT a Transfer Student Orientation.
If you have been admitted to Montclair State University for the Spring 2014 semester and have paid your deposit, information concerning your New Student Orientation (NSO) experience will be mailed to you in November.
If you were admitted for the Fall 2014 semester and have paid your deposit, information about Summer New Student Orientation will be mailed to you in mid-Spring 2014. Please look out for that information as that time approaches.