Withdrawal/ Leave of Absence

It is STRONGLY encouraged that any student wishing to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the University must work with their academic advisor before taking such action. To find out who is your academic advisor, log on to NEST or call our main office at 973-655-7114.

Consequently, you must fill out the withdrawal/leave of absence form and submit it online.

*Please note this form is ONLY for Undergradute students NOT Graduate students.

Your submission will not be processed if you have classes on your schedule.  Please ensure your classes have been dropped before submitting this form. If it is past the deadline, please contact the Office of the Registrar.

Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Form

 Transfer Credit Exchange Form

In cases when in excess of 60 credits from a community college appear on your transcripts, any credits beyond 60 are evaluated as not applicable to your graduation and reside in NEST. This might result in useful credits being marked as not applicable in cases of major change or the addition of additional majors, minors, or concentrations. In such cases and after consulting with your program advisor, you must submit a Transfer Credit Exchange Form via the form above.