Student Veterans Association
Montclair State University Student Veterans Association is a Class II organization of the Student Government Association. The organization is a "home base" for veteran/military students and works to assist members with the transition to college life. The Student Veterans Association also encourages community outreach and collaboration with other campus organizations and Veteran groups. Membership is open to all fee paying Montclair State University undergraduate students (both civilian and military).
Every Wednesday - 2:30 p.m.
University Hall 1040
- Mauro Marcillo, President
- Andrew Damico, Vice President
- Marc Last, Secretary
- Yesihir (Benny) Benitez, Treasurer
- Omar Portilla, Historian
- Stephanie Roof, Community Relations
Student Representative to the President's Commission on Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, and Diversity
- Jose Mercedes
- Denise Y. Rodak, Coordinator of Veteran and Military Resources
- Kenneth Key, Veteran Certifying Official