If you’re an incoming freshman or transfer student, the School of Business Peer Mentor Program connects you with a successful, experienced junior or senior student who can show you the ropes. Our peer mentors are ready to answer your questions while giving you support, motivation, and encouragement as you begin your School of Business career.
To become a Peer Mentor, you must:
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Show enthusiasm for the Montclair State School of Business
- Maintain a positive, professional, and friendly attitude
- Communicate effectively and get along well with others
- Commit to the program for at least 2 semesters
- Attend at least one Open House event per semester (usually held on Sundays or evenings)
- You Attend at least one Transfer Orientation event per semester
Benefits of Peer Mentoring include:
- Great addition to your resume!
- Build your communication skills!
- Become a recognized student leader!