The Goals of the LGBTQ Center are to:
- Support the developmental process, well-being, academic success, and retention of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students.
- Increase community awareness and knowledge about sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Promote a campus community that is inclusive of LGBT individuals & that develops allies.
- Identify and advocate for LGBT inclusive campus programs, services and policies.
- Provide resources, programs, and experiences that support and expand student leadership development.
For information on our individual programs and services, please see the left-hand navigation.