Adult Learning Program
Montclair State University is committed to providing access to higher education and academic support to adult students. If you are concerned about returning to the classroom after being out of school for some time, our Adult Success Programs will ease your adjustment and integration into the college environment by addressing the unique challenges of the adult learner.
These Adult Success Programs are dedicated to lifelong learning. We offer academic, career, and personal supportive services to non-traditional adult learners throughout their college experience. Our initiatives encompass students within the:
- Adult Learning Brochure (revised)
- 25 - 64 years old
- Possess a high school degree or GED
- Pursuing an Undergraduate Degree
- Can be either a Freshman or Transfer student
- Have not been enrolled in a college or university for at least 2 years
- Not pursuing the Nursing program
Register to attend a Transfer and Adult Student Information Session to have our staff walk you through the application and enrollment process and alleviate any concerns you may have about returning to the classroom. Representatives are available to answer your individual questions about the transfer process, including admissions requirements and credit evaluations.